News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 30
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Guestbook
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Guestbook >> Late Model
Author Late Model
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2005-03-22 on 07:39   
The car looks good but I have one question.....Where is the front end?
Oh wait,another question.Why is there no motor sitting in it?

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2005-03-22 on 11:49   
We're thinking of running it as a modified so we threw away the front end. It should be alot easier to make a feature as a modified. You don't see a motor in those pics?? Sounds like somebody was up too late racing online or something???

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2005-03-23 on 07:11   
Well HOW BLIND AM I ???????I will have to take off my pure stock glasses and try some late model glasses.
I guess I'm just not used to seeing a motor sitting back so far.....I guess a little attention to detail might help Huh??!!

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2005-03-23 on 10:36   
I'm not sure if Late Model glasses are better than pure stock ones, but if you're using the ones that came with your car they might be a bit too scratched/dented to see through. I think they sell those in the trailer so you can pick up a new pair soon. You will be there for test day right???

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2005-03-24 on 06:54   
We may be there for test day???? McClelland just informed us that one of the heads we bought from you know who had been welded(alot),valve seats were too far gone to repair and the guides were loose and coming out. Alot of damage for only 6 races Huh!!We took the heads off the other motor.At least I know the castings are good.Money is now getting very tight.

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2005-03-24 on 09:54   
Well that sucks! You'd sure think those "professionals" that get the big bucks for stuff would put things together that would last more than 6 races. If you end up needing heads or yours are pretty wasted let me know. I may just have what you need.

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2018 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.