News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 21
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Online Racing
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Online Racing >> online racing
Go to Page ( 1 | 2 Next Pages )
Author online racing
_BBANONYMOUS
Unregistered
Posted: 2005-04-26 on 15:17   
when are you guys going to start racing again??

Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2005-04-27 on 13:39   
Well.....?????,Bob when are we going to race again online?

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2005-04-27 on 22:28   
I'm ready whenever everybody else is. Since the weather sucks lately I guess online racing will have to get us by for now. Maybe we can hook up this weekend. I'll have to dust the ol' wheel off I guess.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2005-04-28 on 06:40   
Sounds good to me.I'll be looking for yuns at about 6pm Sunday.
I'll tell you what......man, am I rusty.My son was playing last night and I thought I'd jump in there for a race or two.Wow....between the new wheel and not racing for a while - I SUCK BAD !

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2005-04-28 on 07:53   
Well, I think we'll all be a bit rusty but hell that could make it more fun!

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Fast17

Joined on:
Apr 26th, 2005

Canton, Ohio
Posted: 2005-04-28 on 15:33   
bob, let me know if you guys are going to for sure or not, if im welcome to race with you guys i will, ive got a ton of time on my hands now....

[ Edited by Fast17 on Apr 28th, 2005 ]

Profiles of Fast17   Email Fast17   Go to the user WebSite Fast17   ICQ Status  Add this uder to your ICQ Contact List    Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2005-04-29 on 00:16   
It's too early to say for sure but I'd sure like to hook up this weekend for some online fun. You're welcome to join us on a couple conditions.

1: you haven't been ruined by racing on that damn pavement

2: you don't send me flying into the stands right away.

Fast17

Joined on:
Apr 26th, 2005

Canton, Ohio
Posted: 2005-04-29 on 08:18   
Naah, i havent Been ruined by racing on pavement again.... and even the last few times we raced i didnt punt you at all..... dont know what has gotten into me lately..... i guess if im going to beat you somehow (And i dont know how) id rather do it clean, fair and square.... The online racing was beginning to be alot of fun twords the end and everything just fell apart.... and that was mostly my fault, we had hoss, duke, and myself there every week you could count on us 3 being there.... but i did something i didnt realize i did, and everyone was gone..... ohh well.... shit happens and people make mistakes we are all human.... looking foreward to being there around 6

Profiles of Fast17   Email Fast17   Go to the user WebSite Fast17   ICQ Status  Add this uder to your ICQ Contact List    Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2005-05-01 on 17:02   
I won't be online tonight. Sorry folks. Hopefully Denny will have his system back together for next weekend and I get my replacement fan for my video card in time. We'll see.

Fast17

Joined on:
Apr 26th, 2005

Canton, Ohio
Posted: 2005-05-01 on 19:23   
okay thats Cool, i got home and got on around 720 or so, and noone was there, let me know.....

Go to Page ( 1 | 2 Next Pages )

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.