News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 27
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Car Stuff
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Car Stuff >> Pure Stock for Sale
Author Pure Stock for Sale
Fast17

Joined on:
Apr 26th, 2005

Canton, Ohio
Posted: 2006-06-26 on 19:06   
1978 chassis with a 1988 Monte SS Style Handmade body, 383 Cubic Inch Engine With 8 laps on the engine Since Freshened... The Engine has CNC port matched world product heads and edelbrock intake, 2.05 intake valves and 1.60 exhaust valves (Manley Extreme Duty Valves) Crower 6" Connecting Rods, Summit Forged Steel 3.750" stroke Crank, Comp Roller Cam, Aluminum Roller Rockers (1.5/1.6) With Stud Girdles, Pete Jackson "Quiet" Gear Drive, Water Pump, MSD super HEI distributor (Needs to have a module and a Coil Put in it, Wire Hit the Headers the last time i ran the car and fried the Dist.) Howe Crossover Headers, Draime Plug Wires, Blowproof Bellhousing, Ram Assult Tripple Disk clutch ( 5 nights on the Clutch ) Transmission, 10 Bolt 8.5" Camaro Rear End, Pro Adjustable Stock Type Shocks (In stock Location) Adjustable Spring Cups, Power Steering, All Gauges, Master On/Off Switch, Seat, Fuel Cell (16 Gal.) 4 Tires on the Car with Chrome Wheels, (These Tires have 3 Nights on them and Are Hoosier RC4's) and i Also have 3 1/2 Sets of Spare Tires All Hoosiers Some are RC4's some are d-40 (Medium) and Some Are a-40's ALL are already mounted on Wheels and Are 1" Offset and 4" Offset, There May Be a few 2" on the Trailer, I have the Set of Gears that Are In the Car, and 2 Extra Gears for the Car... Aluminum Radiator, 3 Quart Moroso Oil Accumulator (Not Hooked Up) i have 2 Holley 2 Barrell 4412 Carbs (Both Need Rebuilt) The Carb and Carb Spacer that are on the Engine do not go with it (They do not belong to me) Car Weighs 3,240 with a 220# Driver.... Spare Power Steering Pump (KRC) Spare Spindles, Spare Upper and Lower Control Arms, Extra Set of Rear Trailing Arms, Spare Front Coil Springs, Spare Rear Coil Springs.

Tandem Axle Trailer with Pullout Rams, Enclosed Toolbox on the Front of the Trailer, With Air Compressor inside of It, Tripple Row Tire Rack on the Top of it.....

1995 Ford F-150 4x4 302 Engine, New Tires, 5 spd Trans... 215k Mileage, Body is a Little Rough, But Runs Strong and Tows Great, Clear Title...

Asking $7,500 for the Car, Engine, and ALL spare parts Turn Key.
Asking $1,500 For Trailer (Will Not Sell Unless the Car is Sold First.
Asking $1,500 For Truck (Not Able To Sell it Unless the Car Is Sold)

If i sell the car, i will part the trailer and the truck Out, If you are interested in everything, please email me with your Offer, Please serious Inquiries Only...

Would Conciter a partial trade for a 4x4 4 wheeler, or a small cruising motorcycle like a virago or something like that.

contact me at dirtracer17p@neo.rr.com or 330-418-8333 with any questions/offers that you might have

Dave McMillen

Profiles of Fast17   Email Fast17   Go to the user WebSite Fast17   ICQ Status  Add this uder to your ICQ Contact List    Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.