News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 12
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Guestbook
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Guestbook >> What happened to ya last night HOSS??
Author What happened to ya last night HOSS??
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2006-08-12 on 08:23   
Wow I was looking forward to seeing ya out there last night after that awesome run in the heat race, then ya never came out. Brian said he saw them pushing your car back to your pit area. Hope it wasn't anything too serious. Looks like the car is handling better for you. Told ya you would be up there in no time! Congrats to ya. And nice job to Denny` also, another week of keepin that car together. But was some exciting races for us to watch!!!!

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2006-08-14 on 05:58   
I guess I'll start by saying laziness prevailed this week.
I happen to have one of them damn fancy aluminum water pumps. It's what beat me this week.The damn collar that is pressed on that the fan bolts to came off when I was sitting in the lineup.The F'd up thing is that it has happened twice before and I would just keep beating it back on instead of just changing over to a cheap stock water pump.Some real short ugly guy kept telling me to just change it too .I guess after spending $90 on a water pump you just don't wanna give up on it.I will be running a $20 stock one now. Live and learn.

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2006-08-14 on 09:31   
Well you're right..u live and learn! But you still had a great run in that heat race! You should know by now, the cheaper stuff lasts longer LOL! I was at Orrville Saturday and saw the push truck on top of the mod....that was pretty wicked to watch. But I heard that Larry is ok and there are no concusions or broken bones..just sore. Which is a good thing. Jimmy's throttle stuck on his push buggy and that's what caused the accident. Pretty freaky it was! That was pretty much the only excitement there that night. The races to me were pretty damn boring after watching the awesome races at Hilltop everyweek! I just want that vette that Coffman is giving away LOL!!!! OH well....See ya Friday on the HILL! GOODLUCK TO YA!!
~*RITA*~

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2006-08-14 on 10:57   
I don't remember seeing a short ugly guy hanging around but I think I mentioned something about changing that damn water pump a couple of times. Shit happens Hoss. I just hate to see something stupid ruin the night when so much is going right. Been there and done that too many times. I may be old and all, but that just means I've screwed up more times than you, and hopefully you'll learn from my mistakes. I'll make ya a list sometime. If ya want to scale that thing this week just let me know. At the very least, it's a great idea to get a record of exactly what you've got now in case of ugliness in the near future. We may also find something that makes ya even happier with the car.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2006-08-14 on 13:49   
Hey I'm ready to scale it NOW .Maybe tomorrow I'll give you a call.

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2006-08-14 on 14:04   
I might be making a trip to Mansfield this week so that might work out good. If not we'll work something out. You can even bring it here if you want.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2018 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.