News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 35
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Guestbook
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Guestbook >> Good thing...
Author Good thing...
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2006-10-02 on 10:58   
Well, it looks like Denny and Jeff were the smart ones that left their cars at home! I agree, yesterday was just a mess. Not only did everyone get tore up, but some people we know that aren't liked too well at Lakeville anymore, gets put to the tail for absolutely no fault of his own. Yeah I'm whining again I guess LOL! But damn, I can't figure it all out I guess. Someone else know the reason? If so let me know so I can understand LMAO!! Oh well...I'm ready for this month of action on the HILL! Hopefully everyone goes home in one piece! C U all there!

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2006-10-02 on 12:39   
I think I know exactly what you're talking about and I was a bit confused myself. I kinda think that I heard them talking about trying to get him off the track because his radiator was leaking but that just confused me more. Hell not much of anything made sense yesterday!

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2006-10-02 on 14:23   
I really did think earlier in the season that I wanted to run the Blowout. Umm,I'm sure glad in some ways my car was not ready.That was just plain ugliness last night.
The Pure stock race was probabbly the best of the night.Congrat to Chad who got a deserved win.We were rootin' for ya.
What are you guys talking about ? Who were they trying to get off the track?

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2006-10-02 on 17:24   
Well Yes That was a great race for Craver! I was cheering my lil heart out for him too! Glad to see a local get it and not them southern boys as they're called. It was beyond ugly out there last night! I am just glad everyone was able to walk away after the fact!
Hoss...it was Brian they were trying to get off the track. But I was trying to get him off becuz his a arm busted again and I didn't want to see him over on his top. The radiator broke too. That was special thanks to that #2XL out there. But the 77 went over the hill and still got his spot back. Brian went back to tail. He never touched the 34 and got put to the tail. We are kinda used to it though coming from lakeville!

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.