News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 21
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Guestbook
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Guestbook >> Grandpa Wengerd
Author Grandpa Wengerd
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2007-01-30 on 11:18   
Wow and I thought you were so young (umm, sarcistic ).
It took her until 4:30 in the morning?Thats like 24hrs.That sucks for her.
Well anyhow congratulations on being a new grandpa.And even though I've only met her once congrats goes to the new momma too.
Does he/she have a number picked out yet for it's race car ?

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-01-30 on 11:42   
Thanks! She'll be using the #9 of course but that won't be for a few years. Hell, I'm still trying to get the fenders hung on her stroller!

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
BeachBum

Joined on:
Apr 22nd, 2002

Beach
Posted: 2007-01-31 on 08:45   
Wait a minute.......a grandpa.....wow it has been a long time since I have been home. I for sure will have to come home this year to count the number of non-grey hairs in your head.......if i can find any.

Profiles of BeachBum   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-01-31 on 10:19   
By the time you get back up here there won't be any left to count. I've been saving the last 2 for quite a while but I'm not sure they'll survive the winter.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-02-03 on 01:24   
Congrats Grandpa!!!!!!! And them grey hairs....well they make hair color for that...lord knows i use it lmao!!
Anyways...congrats to you and to your daughter....u bringing her to the races in april? gotta get her used to the noise sooner than later LOL!
Can't wait till April!!!!!!!!!!

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-02-03 on 11:31   
Hair color??!!! Now ya tell me about that stuff. Ain't that for women though? So far she hasn't commited to a track for this season but I can guess which one she'll pick. Maybe by the end of the season she'll make it down there so I can show her off.

duke

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Posted: 2007-02-03 on 18:46   
hoss uses some kind of hair thing , but, it usually smells bad and i think it comes out of a 9" or a jug of 80/90

Profiles of duke   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-02-03 on 21:24   
I think I've seen him use that stuff. I never thought about trying that and I kinda like that smell anyway. Hmmm

hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2007-02-08 on 07:52   
Yeah if you can put up with the old lady yelling about that FUNKY smell on her pillow cases it does really work well .

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.