News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 31
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Guestbook
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Guestbook >> freakin place!
Author freakin place!
duke

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Posted: 2007-02-07 on 17:28   
hope noone did much spending on tires other than hoosier. which im sure will have to be stamped (lvs/fap/wsc/kissmyassifinyadontlikeleave)i thought they liked the freadom of not haveng a tire rule.

Profiles of duke   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
duke

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Posted: 2007-02-07 on 17:30   
noe the damn things are prolly gonna cost even more!

Profiles of duke   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-02-07 on 21:53   
I take it WCS went to a tire rule now too. Hmm,,now's a fine time to tell everybody huh? Just one more thing to keep cars away. Hell,, look at the car count at Lakeville for proof of that! Let's see, for a team to visit WCS, they need to buy Hoosiers, a radio, and a transponder. Yea,,that's a great idea!

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2007-02-08 on 07:50   
Yeah I know a certain Late Model team that just purchased a seasons worth of American Racers.Gee Ernie I think he may just use them tires (go elsewhere) instead of buy Hoosiers. Mark just sent me the press release.What a joke.

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2007-02-08 on 07:57   
I do like the new name of the speedway though . Or at least the stamp they are putting on the tires (LVS/FAP/WCS/KISSMYASSIFINYADONTLIKEITLEAVE).

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-02-08 on 08:25   
The "KISSMYASSIFINYADONTLIKEITLEAVE" (very appropriate) name is not quite official until the "Media Whore" posts at least 2 or 3 press releases about it. That should only take a day or so though.

It sure seems that they pissed on (and off) those who went to the meetings and voted down a tire rule. Just one more case of Ernie will do whatever the hell he wants to, and call it a good thing for everybody. The whole Hoosier thing seems to add a bit more credability to the theory on what will happen between WCS and Lakeville this year. Hmmm.

Bus driver --- over and out!

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.