News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 25
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Guestbook
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Guestbook >> Story
Author Story
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2007-02-11 on 20:44   
Message well said in your story.

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-02-11 on 20:57   
Damn you're fast. I just got it posted and wasn't even done tinkering with it yet. I suppose I'll get a nasty-gram from them for this but oh well. It's time the bullshit has been dealt with once and for all dammit!!!!

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-02-15 on 23:46   
Hey there everyone! Been awhile since I've been on this site...aghhhhh yell at me if you must..but things like you said are really heated up on the WCS website oops sorry FAPWCS website. We went on there and wham got slapped in the face just because we run mini's LOL! I feel for the pure stocks or anyone else having to run a tire rule. That is why we dropped to the mini stocks becuz Lakeville went to the tire rule and we couldn't afford them there HOOSIERS!
I don't see why tires really make a difference..of course they didn't make a difference for Fred...it's called driving. If one can drive and another can't that tire rule isn't gonna even out the playing field! DUH ERNIE..WAKE UP!
I ain't saying nothing bad about Doc..he's just the translater in this mess.
Denny and Jeff...we will definitely see you on the Hill..we'll just be watching your class though..can't afford them pure stocks just yet! Brian did sell his mini YES AGAIN! So anyone know of a cheap GT let us know...

SO HOW'S THE WEATHER OUT YOUR WAY??? LOL...JUST FIGURED I'D THROW THAT IN...I'M STILL TRYIN TO GET MY VAN OUT! HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT AND SEE YOU ALL NEXT MONTH ON THE HILL!
RITA

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-02-16 on 08:04   
You damn mini stock people are always pissing everybody off!

I see that at least one "upper class" (or in this case, no class) driver showed his true colors and made a bit of an ass of himself. I got a chuckle out of his estimated costs of both the minis and the pure stock classes. He surely knows better than that. I'm still not sure what any of that has to do with the tire rule though. Oh well,, that place can keep their drama as far as I'm concerned, and there's plenty more out there that isn't being discussed,,,,,yet.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2007-02-16 on 13:57   
LOL on the " more out there "

Yeah Rita you damn mini stock people ought to just give up your winnings to US Pure Stock guys every night . I wouldn't mind at all.
Seriously what a douche bag to say some shit like that.You have to remember he got his estimation for the car, shocks, tires, etc. He always had a motor sponsor....or ran someone elses motor.

VIVA HILLTOP .

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.