News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 22
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Guestbook
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Guestbook >> DO YOU NEED MY OPINIONS????
Go to Page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Pages )
Author DO YOU NEED MY OPINIONS????
super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-02-19 on 09:08   

I BET NOT....but hopefully we are welcomed on this bias site.and just for the records WE LOVE EVERYONE. we get up just like everyone else, every morning and go to work, so we can take our last penny to the track.we love "FREDDIE IS READY" to the lapped car that puts use out of a feature win. even the ones who complain about rules that are the same for everyone. if you utilize the rules or not its up to you.(meaning car bodies) boy was that a stink, for a select few. yes, we do have racing fever, just like you. and as for MR. MAGOO we thank god every day he is still around.besides if it wasnt for guys like mr. magoo, you guys wouldn"t be there.give him his last years and let him enjoy them. GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU RACERS. AND WE REALLY DO LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL. SEE YOU SOON.

Profiles of super6fan   Go to the user WebSite super6fan   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-02-19 on 10:59   
All opinons are welcome here but as I said, nothing gets sugar coated here. Also a sense of humor is helpful.

Mr. Magoo was not given that name by me, and I actually enjoy seeing him out there for a couple reasons. First, he's from one of the last of the "good ol' boys" from the past that still get's out there and gets it done. The second reason is because he drives a MOPAR! You may wanna ask Jim Gentry about my opinion of Dave before you accuse me of beating up on him. Now let's be honest though, I can't think of a driver out there that hasn't made a bone head move over the years and taken somebody out. If you want to say your favorites have never done that but others have, well I just can't help ya there. Obviously nobody could change your mind. That would be what I call bias.

This site has never been called bias before and even the ones that have been hounded here will admit that. You're more than welcome to hang out here and enjoy the ride, but bring your sense of humor along. Also, if your favorite drivers, or tracks aren't covered here, it's because this site isn't meant to cover all drivers and tracks. I don't pay myself enough to do all that.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-02-19 on 14:56   
I have a very good sense of humor...to much. I'm sure we will call him mr. magoo. when he doesn't have his hearing aid in. actually thats cute. and i feel glad to be here and voice my opinion.thats what we love about racing.the call you are talking about with freddie is ready, looking like a ride at the holmes county fair, (lol) we bought the tape and played it over and over.freddie was loose and high in the corner,and like mr.magoo says "we cant turn our necks that far to see them" and he was tapped in the right rear, by freddie, when he came in there.but, one of the family members disagree. all i know is it sure entertained us xmas eve. we all laughed, but mr. magoo. gotta love racing.got the fever.you have a great site.helps the fever go down a bit. and mr.magoo and jim gentrys mother, are brother and sister. my aunt georgie and cousin jimmy. thanks for having me here.

Profiles of super6fan   Go to the user WebSite super6fan   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-02-19 on 15:30   
OK OK I got a pic of Mr. Magoo getting into a fight on the front stretch at Lakeville Speedway in front of the flagstand from many many years ago LOL!!! I gotta give that old man credit..he's calmed down quite a bit in his old age!
I'm not a big supporter of WCS as everyone knows LOL or Lakeville anymore! Times change so does people! Oh well....
I like this site and it's always nice to post your opinions here and not get kicked out for doing so hehehehe!
I say keep up the good work Bob...I LOVE THIS PLACE
And welcome super6fan...but which one are you? LOL I'm guessing on who ya are but I'll just sit back and listen now!
Have fun and welcome to dfcracing
Rita

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-02-19 on 16:24   
Well I'm glad the sense of humor still works. If it makes you feel better, I usually go by many nicknames. Such as dumbass, grumpy old bastard, shortshit, among others. Life's too damn short to let the little shit keep ya from having fun.

BTW: Rita, I'd LOVE to post that pic in our gallery if you're able to get it to me.

If any of the rest of you have any other old pics from the good ol' days, I'd LOVE to post them. There's just nothing like seeing those old legends out there putting on the shows we grew up watching. Well,, it does kinda remind me how old I'm getting though.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2007-02-19 on 17:48   
Yes I was one who put up the big stink about the bodies. My objective is to keep the class as stock as possible without letting it get further out of hand.
I was (and probably always will) just voicing my opinion on how I ( and others I'd talked to) interpreted the rule.
As far as the "Mr. Magoo" name .... Yeah I think it's funny as hell but I can't really talk bad about the guy.He beats me every week .

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-02-19 on 18:22   
Well hell, I almost forgot about the body rule mess til now. My main bitch is that the "written" rules haven't matched the "voted on/agreed upon" rules for quite some time. My personal choice would be stock bodies too but that's not the point. That leads to a very long conversation that I won't go into here. Sure the new styles look nice but I still think the classic/stock look is better. Maybe that's cuz I'm an old fart or something. Again, that's not the point in this case. The rules need to be fixed once and for all. In my opinion they can't enforce any rule on the sheet if the body rule can't be enforced as it's "written". Over the years, they've made small tweaks to the rules yet still failed to write them to clearly describe the rule as it was voted on. Once they do that, there's no more gray area, or "stock appearing" judgement to be made. That's my bitch about the whole body rule mess. You'd think they'd be happy to make life easier on everybody including themselves. Nahhhhh

duke

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Posted: 2007-02-19 on 19:09   
ok, it was probably me who said first , "mr. magoo" if i offended anyone then i opoligize. i have "never" had any issues with him on or off the track myself . it was just something i seen in a day at the races. kinda like the episodes that made-up the cartoon where at the end of the day he drives his racecar up on the trailer like nothing happened. the coined phrase "mr. magoo" wasnt meant to reflect the way that he looked. it was more of the situations he found himself in , on that certain night/nights. as far as the rules go, i think we can complain all day and it will always just fall on deaf ears. its their track and they'll do what they want and have! i just see the drivers/owners meeting as a big waste of our time .time that i could have spent doing something else . like layin on the couch , eatin or sleepin, or maybe even browsin this computation thingy! have a nice day!

Profiles of duke   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-02-19 on 19:27   
all right all i know is at the banquet, 2005 season, donna took a pic to make sure it was ok and ernie said yes.and the complaining was on. geez hoss i didnt know you were the one behind all that ****.we still love you and your horse "ds". besides where would charlie swartz be with his wedge if all he did was think inside the box. did you know mr.magoo was the first one to build a floater? oh yes rita, I would not take mr.magoo on for nothing.i'd rather fight that lakeville rat off an off spring then him. lol. as a matter of fact i bet he would fight that rats battle if he found one.

super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-02-19 on 19:36   
DUKE "WOOSTER #48" HOSSES HORSE??? GEEZ. I KNEW IT HAD TO BE SOMEONE CLOSE TO THE 40"S TO EVEN THINK OF MR.MAGOO. LOL
I'm telling donna to give you a good one on behalf of mr.magoo. i seen you looking over hosses shoulders for him.. had his back covered didnt you?

Go to Page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Pages )

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.