News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 37
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Guestbook
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Guestbook >> DO YOU NEED MY OPINIONS????
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Pages )
Author DO YOU NEED MY OPINIONS????
super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-02-21 on 15:35   
that is why we asked and we even brung a picture. so we knew for sure of what he was talking about. we never thought bad of you.we just figured you were confussed on the rules.
the problem lies with them getting there written rules, verbal rules and enforced rules all in the same pot.we also had a bead lock problem if you remember, it went from 5 bead locks"i dont care if you put one on your steering wheel" to no bead locks , to one on the right rear. so, yes it is confussing. we still like racing with you and your horse lol.

Profiles of super6fan   Go to the user WebSite super6fan   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-02-21 on 15:43   
besides how can we even think of racing at that track if we dont even have any rules other than a tire rule that still isn"t clear. all we know is we have to run hoosiers. who? what? when? where?. a person cant even go buy hoosiers..not alone our a.r. unless you know your only track will be faithful hilltop.

Profiles of super6fan   Go to the user WebSite super6fan   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2007-02-21 on 16:21   
I know I wasn't confused on the body rules...too many people reiterated them to me..STOCK APPEARING and made of STEEL. Another case of Ernie saying one thing and doing another.I do remember the same quote you mentioned about the beadlocks too.
But it's over with me. It showed me they will do what they want and when they want regardless of what is voted on.

You see where I ended up racing last year (HILLTOP). WCS just seems like too much Drama anymore. The Hilltop atmosphere is more laid back...my style.

By the way... I do enjoy racing with y'all too but ya gotta let me beat ya just once.

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
duke

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Posted: 2007-02-23 on 17:01   
come-on now just because a guy might look like a horse or smell like a horse or even hung like a horse doesnt mean ya have to call him a horse. ya might hurt his feelins.

Profiles of duke   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-02-23 on 20:57   
hurtn your feelings heck.guess you took it the wrong way, big head.

CraverRacing

Joined on:
Feb 22nd, 2007

Posted: 2007-02-27 on 16:06   
bull shit bull shit

Chad 77

Profiles of CraverRacing   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-02-27 on 21:39   
It's about time you made some noise Craver. Where the hell have ya been? Is that car ready yet?? Should I dust off my scales?

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-02-28 on 12:55   
CRAVER: which one is this..tell pop its time for him to get out from behind that camera and show us what he has. we all know he has it. you both had a good year last year.and cant wait to see you again.

CraverRacing

Joined on:
Feb 22nd, 2007

Posted: 2007-03-01 on 20:34   
The car is not ready. Get the scales out we will be ready about mid april This year we are not points racing so u never know who will be in the car

Profiles of CraverRacing   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-03-01 on 20:55   
No points racing?? I suppose that means that damn punk kid will be in the car from time to time. While I look forward to that, I'm really hoping to see the old timer in there too. I've always enjoyed watching him drive the wheels off a car, and I doubt he's forgotten how to get to the front.

Just give me a yell when you're ready to scale it, or if you need anything else. Make sure you bring Brandon so my dog has somebody to play with.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Pages )

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.