News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 24
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Guestbook
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Guestbook >> DO YOU NEED MY OPINIONS????
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Author DO YOU NEED MY OPINIONS????
CraverRacing

Joined on:
Feb 22nd, 2007

Posted: 2007-03-01 on 22:28   
ok stop with your bull shit i thought you guys would have enough of that damn tire rule bull shit get your moldy money out and buy some damn hoosier tires and i know super6fan has the money his sponsor own me 100 dollars (hell he blow it on tires lol)

bob get those scales out my truck going to need it give me a call 330-704-2166

and i need 2 fenders,hood,coil support and 2 doors for a 94-98 S-10

Brandon Craver 771

Profiles of CraverRacing   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-03-02 on 12:45   
craver,
maybe you are still drunk from that blow out (when that bet was made) and you are getting super6 mixed up with C6. and besides the whole story would be different if...if...if...there would of been 2 more laps... but, I do know that sponser owes the craver team....

Profiles of super6fan   Go to the user WebSite super6fan   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-03-07 on 07:08   
wake up sleepy heads, test and tune night coming up. is everyone ready, like freddy?

Profiles of super6fan   Go to the user WebSite super6fan   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-03-07 on 07:15   
ALRIGHT PLAN MAN, I SEE YOU ARE HERE HIDING..GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU MY WEB SITE. (STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION) YOUR PIC IS ON IT.
I KNOW YOU HAVE RACING FEVER.TO BAD YOUR SUPER6 CAR WONT BE READY AS FREDDY. YOU NEED TO GET OVER AND WORK ON IT.

super6fan

Joined on:
Feb 18th, 2007

wooster
Posted: 2007-03-07 on 07:18   
BY THE WAY PLAN MAN, PERFECT USER NAME. ANYONE WHO SPEEDS AND HAS ENOUGH GUTS TO PASS A COP UP, DESIRVES THAT NAME...

dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-03-07 on 23:10   
Well...hello everyone! it sure has been quiet around here lately! I see on the WCS forum that there are rumors flying that Tina quit AGAIN! Hmmm...makes ya wonder bout that damn place!
SUPER6FAN....what's your website? If ya still got my email addy you can send me the link there or just post it on here and I'll check it from here!
Hoss...Duke...u guys ready yet? If not ya better get on the ball LOL!
Ok just wanted to stop in and say hey to everyone... SEE YA ON THE HILL
~*~RITA~*~

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.