News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 31
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Guestbook
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Guestbook >> Rumors and stuff
Author Rumors and stuff
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-03-08 on 00:03   
Alright, I figured it was time for a new thread since the other one has changed topics a few times now.

Rumors are flying all over the place lately, and I just wanted to put one to rest that some how got started at the swap meet. NO!!! I absolutely will not start my own online radio show, no matter how much you people beg. Just think of the content posted here sometimes, and you'll see just quickly something like a radio show could get out of hand. Hell, we would get call-ins from the Tech Nazi, Mr. Magoo, The Golden Child, and the whole list of "personalities" spawned from this site. I'm sure it would be great fun though, and I'm convinced that somebody else should do it. I just can't afford to pay myself overtime to do something like that.

Ohhhh,, you probably clicked here to read about those other rumors flying around about WCS and such. Hmmm,, it seems that at least some of those rumors are true, and there's more to come too. It just seems like it would be much easier on everybody involved if there was a PUBLIC statement made to clear things up. Once again, we're all grownups (well kinda) and can handle bad news, as long as it's the TRUTH. Think we'll ever get it though????

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-03-08 on 21:20   
Radio show? Now that could get real interesting! I could always be the co-host with ya...ya know I always got lots to say..even though it gets me into trouble hehehe
On the other hand...just read that WCS will make 2 major announcements tomorrow Major announcements meaning??? Who knows..and then again..who cares LOL!
That place will never be the same!
But anyways...see you all next weekend on the Hill I hope! R U ALL READY????
Rita

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-03-08 on 22:18   
I think I'll leave the radio show up to you. I'd only get myself into more trouble.

Ya gotta wonder what is with all the drama about some major announcements tomorrow. Why not spill the damn beans now instead of draggin it out even more? You're right though, no matter how good or bad the news may be, that place will never be the same. Let's hope it's good news though.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-03-12 on 19:24   
Wow! It sure is quiet around here! Hoss and Duke must be workin on them cars! Bob...he must be preparing something LOL!!!
Rumor has it that Dawson will be in a pure stock with them this year...YIKES! Look out everyone..it's been bout 8 yrs since he's been in one hehehe! SPIN OUT TIME!
Anyways...just stopping to say hey!
WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-03-13 on 10:33   
The silence shows ya that we've all been pretty damn busy lately I guess. I was in your neck of the woods last weekend and some other projects have kept me swamped up this way. Hopefully all these cars and carbs will be ready in time for at least on of the practice dates.

So,,,what's this about Brian in a Pure Stock?? COOL!! Are ya gonna make him keep this one at least til opening day?

hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2007-03-13 on 12:24   
In a Pure Stock ... FINALLY. We've been on him to cross over to the dark side. I hope he stays with it. If he needs any thing let us know. Aint got much but a set of hands and some motor parts.

Yeah we've been fairly busy lately.I had a setback with a frickin' oil pan but things should be together soon.

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-03-13 on 23:05   
Wow...they awoke from the dead LOL!
Yes he will keep this one ALL YEAR! I won't let him sell this one...no matter what! It's just that those mini stocks u can pick up cheap and do a lil bit to them and make a few bucks off them. I'm glad you guys are gonna be helping him out when ya can. It's been 8 years since he's been in a pure stock! He won't be anywhere close to being ready for practice or opening night. He's going to take it slow and get used to it first..then he'll start talkin racing LOL!
Bob...you were in this neck of the woods and didn't even stop and say hey?? What's up with that? LOL Next time at least blow the horn and wave!
Well goodluck everyone...hopefully see you on the Hill real soon!!!!!!!!!

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-03-15 on 22:06   
Hey Rita, check your email.

dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-03-15 on 23:59   
Thanks Bob. Wrote down your number for Brian..he's already out for the nite Saved the email for him to read also. See ya'll later

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.