News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 14
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Guestbook
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Guestbook >> cars ready?????
Author cars ready?????
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-03-25 on 19:39   
well mine is coming along. just finished the body 2 day! hopefully 2morrow it see"s some color! then off to b lettered!then its the fun part

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-03-27 on 22:38   
Well hello again everyone! The car is painted and lettered. Just picked it up from the Bargain Shed tonight. Looks pretty good! Trust me you won't be able to miss him on the track this year LOL!!! Now it's time to get the rest of it done..u know that there thing that makes it go...oh yeah a MOTOR lmao!
Well anyhow..Hoss and Duke..thanks so much for all your help and Bob you too!!!!!!!!! Will have pics up on our website sometime tomorrow! Let me know what ya think...ya know since I picked out the colors and all LOL!
Well see ya all sometime soon I hope!
~*~RITA~*~

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-03-28 on 08:32   
Damn, are ya all alone on here again Rita? It sure sounds like you folks have been pretty damn busy with the new toy. You didn't paint that thing purple again did ya??

I've been swamped up this way lately but hopefully I'll be down that way again the next couple of days. I'll try to make time to swing by and see the car. Is it time to race yet?????

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-03-28 on 09:19   
Nope..no purple on the car this time! I picked out the paint It's New Holland Blue! I'll get some pics here in just a bit and post them on our website and you can check them out on there if ya want...but don't forget to sign the guestbook LOL Ok see you round!
LET'S GO RACINGGGGGGGGGGGG

hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2007-03-30 on 12:11   
Rita -

Post a link on here to get to your web site.

[ Edited by hoss on Mar 30th, 2007 ]

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-03-30 on 21:04   
Here ya go
www.freewebs.com/lakevilleracer31c/

For some reason this computer is giving me shit about uploading the newest pics on there. If ya want I can send them to ya..just send me your email addy on ohiodtr.com (lakevillesmouthy1)

Bout time for a PWT RACING website ain't it??
I can hook ya up through freewebs if ya want...just let me get this piece of shit figured out first LOL
Rita

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-03-31 on 21:48   
In case you haven't stumbled onto them yet, I posted those pics you sent me into your new album in the pitcure gallery. Now be sure to send me the checkered flag pics this year too.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-03-31 on 22:22   
LOL Yes I have stumbled onto them Thanks!
Checkered flag pics? You got one we can borrow? I'll have to take a pic that way..cuz I'm sure Brian will have a long wait for a checkered flag! But that's ok...as long as he's having fun!
Well have fun!

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.