News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 31
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

General
Moderated by: Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> General >> Pure Stock Rules
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 Next Pages )
Author Pure Stock Rules
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2007-12-17 on 21:21   
ha hoss, whats up with that jmyer86 kid on dtr. i agree with you and all the other drivers that like the new rules. this kids sure running his piehole alot about the purestocks and i bet hes one of those kids that just hang around someones garage and takes all the bullshit in and thinks he knows every thing about a racecar

Profiles of dirtman   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-12-17 on 22:08   
Is it just me or did his nasty message to Hoss fall off of ohiodtr?? This guy sure knows howto make friends!

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2007-12-18 on 06:53   
I did notice his message was gone. Kinda funny to me.
Yeah, I'd say he's just making so many friends on OHIODTR.
I'm not too sure what set him off with me though other than I said "bye" to all of them. No sweat off my back.

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-12-18 on 07:32   
Not to worry. Hopefully Santa will bring him a hole in his pockets so he's got something to play with. That should keep him busy for a while out there in the JNR Club House.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2007-12-18 on 07:57   
Well, I bet ya'll thought I done died off the face of the earth lately huh? Nah, I just been sitting back watching Nisely's crew/fan whatever that asshole is make an ass of himself! Denny said it best about throwing a fit on the front stretch!
I commend Jeff for clarifying the rules and hopefully it all goes as planned! It's time to get the Pure STocks back to PURE STOCKS!
Best of luck to all ya'll this coming year! and HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2007-12-18 on 07:58   
ya they took a couple things off that he wrote in there, anyway, have to things bob, 1st. whos red camaro is this ive seen on here a few times, is it this years racecar or is it a older picture, and 2nd of all,on the babe of the day today, were in the hell did you get my xwifes picture at.

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-12-18 on 08:15   
Well it's about time you came out of your cave Dawson!

Dirtman, the red #9 Camaro on here is the PURE STOCK we ran a few years back. It was retired at the end of 2004. As for the other pictures, you'd be surprised what we have stored away. If you're interested in buying a video of your x-wife just let me know.

I think we might still have some pics of a certain track owner with some farm animals too, but I'd have to dig for those.

dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2007-12-18 on 09:31   
VIDEOS!! She told me that she would never do videos, That lier, as for the track owner and the farm animals,you have pics of Jeff do ya

dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2007-12-20 on 06:50   
VERY WELL SAID BOB. OH AND BUY THE WAY. I TALKED TO MY EX LAST NIGHT AND SHE SAID THAT SHE TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THE VEDIOES . BOY IS YOUR ASS IN TROUBLE

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2007-12-20 on 08:15   
I thought she said I wasn't supposed to "advertise" them. My bad!

Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 Next Pages )

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2018 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.