News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 23
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

General
Moderated by: Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> General >> What was going on???
Go to Page ( 1 | 2 Next Pages )
Author What was going on???
dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2009-08-21 on 23:56   
Was it a full moon and I missed it or something? That was just craziness out there! And they had to spoil my fun so I didn't get to watch the best 2 action classes at Lakeville!
Dang Bob, why didn't you just go take care of business tonight?? Throw all them crazy ones out so we could enjoy the night?? LOL
Hope next week is alot better! The biggest shocker of all was the sprint rough driving, never seen anything like that in my life!
OK have a good weekend...hope all goes better next week for ya'll LOL

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2009-08-22 on 09:06   
Couldnt make it last night was there alot of cars there sense the hill didnt run. Dont sound like things went very good, seen on that other site were some one wanted to know if Ed needed a new pair of glasses So did ya race one of those bikes last night bob

Profiles of dirtman   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2009-08-22 on 11:20   
What an ugly night for all those new people there to see. The Sprint fiasco just blows my mind! He's just one of the idiots from last night that will not be back for sure. There will be some house cleaning before next week and hopefully that will make others think twice before acting like spoiled fuggin 6 year olds on the track. While I would have loved to see all the classes finish the night I'm not sure I could have handled what probably would have happened in the Bomber feature without choking somebody (any-damn-body) til their eyes popped out. People act like fools on the track and then they bitch because the show drags on all night. WTF?!

As for Beckett bitching on a forum, that situation was explained to him. Gee, I'm sorry that there's just 2 of us on the stand to babysit an entire field of drivers partially filled with folks that insist on handling things themselves by beating and banging. There's a few things to keep in mind here. If you choose to retaliate on the track yourself, you have now become part of the problem and just made things worse for yourself and the rest of the racers and fans by fucking up the entire show. Believe it or not there's plenty to keep the flagmen busy during any race especially during a race with beating and banging throughout the entire field. That black flag may not be instant for those that have it coming since there's sometimes more than one incident at a time to deal with. If you choose to dish out your own "payback" you not only delay that black flag but you probably earned yourself one too. I don't give a shit who you are, you are NOT the only person on the track, or the only one the crowd came to see. From my perspective many drivers should be offered better glasses or maybe they should take of those "it's all about me goggles". I'm not talking about any one particular driver here, but it sure seems like there's plenty out there that have absolutely no respect for all the other racers and fans that show up each week. It's all about what happens to poor little me and if they don't get their way they blame everybody but themselves. If the drivers want a smooth clean show it's time they did their part too. If you absolutely feel you have to kick somebody's ass for what they did to you, take it off the track, out of the pits, and off track property. Then have at it. That way the rest of the show can go on and the racers and fans can get what they came for! I could go on and on about the bullshit that happened last night but my head might explode.

No bike for this old fart Dirtman. I'll let the kids enjoy that stuff, and they sure did. There were quite a few new Sprints there last night and only a handfull of Hilltop cars. I have a feeling that Hilltop may inherit a couple cars that won't be welcome back to Lakeville though.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2009-08-22 on 12:28   
Its to damn bad the show didnt go as smooth as glass for ya. Randy should just tell those drivers that want to go out there and smash the hell out of another driver and then wants to fight to just load up there cars and dont bother coming back. Im glad u didnt get on one of those bikes and try to race Bob, u probley would of fell off of it going into turn one and busted your ass and then your boss would of been pissed off at ya because u would b layed up for a couple of weeks and not be able to work All in all maybe next week well b better racin .

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2009-08-22 on 13:08   
For the record, Randy did just what you suggested for a few of the trouble makers last night. Maybe that will help stop the ugliness, and maybe it won't, but that policy needs to continue. I say let those folks go fuck up at some other tracks until they have no place left to race.

You really must not know that asshole boss of mine if you think he'd let me off work just because of some silly injury like a broken neck or something. He might allow me to cut back to 1/2 days though. Ya know, just 12 hours instead of 24. That guy is a real prick!

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2009-08-22 on 13:15   

dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2009-08-22 on 22:56   
Wow, sorry Bob, didn't want to get your panties in a bunch LOL!
But I agree, when they take care of business theirselves they add to the problem. Bad thing was, the 2 that got the black flag in the minis...are related LMAO! Both cousins somewhere along the line.
I'm still about that sprint car shit! I have never seen in all my years of racing anything like that! I hope and pray Randy sticks to his decisions on last night.
And Bob, you would've ended up in the mud (turn 4) like that kid did last night I'm sure LOL But I woulda cheered you on!

Profiles of dawsonracing31c   Go to the user WebSite dawsonracing31c       Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2009-08-23 on 08:16   
I feel a little better now that I vented a little Rita. Having a great night last night helped alot too.

With all the family ties and turmoil at Lakeville I sure as hell wouldn't want to go to any family reunions in that area!

Turn4?!! Hell the over 21 group started at the flagstand. Do ya really think I would have made it to turn 4 before falling over in the mud? hehe I'm just surprised you didn't yell at me for not picking the kid up this time...........

dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2009-08-23 on 09:38   
Well glad you feel better about it all!
Yea, we don't go to many family reunions LOL (at least not on that side of it) They are over it now, I THINK! hahaha
Well no I wasn't gonna yell at ya, that kid was big enough to pick himself up and it wasn't a bike with a motor hehehe
Yea you could've made it to turn 4...you might have been walking by then, but I have faith in ya

dawsonracing31c

Joined on:
Aug 9th, 2005

Lakeville
Posted: 2009-08-23 on 13:07   
Well glad I dont have to read a sticky note here! And I can bash all I want LMAO
I need to open a forum just for race fans to rant and rave I guess. I won't pay any attention to it though LOL Hell we all gotta vent bout something or we would explode!
Oh well! Maybe ovdtr should just let the track owners and staff post on their forums!

Go to Page ( 1 | 2 Next Pages )

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.