News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 20
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

General
Moderated by: Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> General >> Mini vans
Author Mini vans
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2010-09-30 on 08:53   
Hay there buddy what ya been up to. You got your mini van ready to race at the hill lol. I havint been to any races sense i went to wcs to watch the sprints run and now the season is over. I got me a 68 nova ss and been working on that damn thing. If you know of any junked out 68,s let me know i need some parts going to be takin it to some car shows next year.

Profiles of dirtman   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Sigler23

Joined on:
Jul 29th, 2009

Classified
Posted: 2010-10-01 on 07:09   
Adam and I were talking about that enduro......really hope that sets the foundation for growth of that event.

We need to acquire at least one, maybe two mini-vans and put that OOM logo on, just for the advertising.....have you seen our box truck rig, with the logo on the side yet? A van, or vans would look sweet done up like that, going around the track, until of course, we rolled them.

Wish I could be there for the enduro, but, am anxious to hear all about it.

Later,
Sigler

Profiles of Sigler23   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2010-10-01 on 08:37   
Tryed to make it down to your last bike race but shit just kept getting in the way. Track looked good, realy liked the pix,s of the flat track bikes coming though the corners.Maybe you and Adam can work on those vans over the winter for next year lol. Wonda calls me at least 4 times a month to see if im coming down. She called me from the blow out last saturday to see if i was coming to that lol. Well got to go, later Randy

Profiles of dirtman   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2010-10-02 on 08:08   
Nope, no ride for me. It sure would be fun but I couldn't find a cheap enough van that wouldn't survive more than a few laps. I do hope to make it down there to watch though as long as Mother Nature plays nice. Give me a call Dirtman and maybe we can get together on the hill again.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.