News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 26
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

General
Moderated by: Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> General >> winter
Author winter
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2010-12-02 on 07:52   
Well its here bob, the snow is starting to fall and its getting colder then hell. I guess your boss wont have to worry bout you not showing up for work for awhile now well he. Did you get that belley full on turkey day so whats your plans for the winter are you going to be working on that other car you know the one that dont race on dirt me i well be working on the nova all winter, would like to change the rearend in it if i can find one ! talked to Jeff lately i see him around town every day. Well got to go heat up garage and get busy later

Profiles of dirtman   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2010-12-02 on 10:38   
Yep it seems winter is really here dammit! That asshole I work for is making me pay for those times this summer that I snuck off to a race track. How the hell did he know?

Probably won't be long after the holidays before we get started on that "other car". For now it's put away and we're both resting up a bit while we can. Norris was here a couple weeks ago getting a computer fixed. Sounds like he's keeping budy and has his eye on another line of work. NO,,not another race track! His ass is still a bit sore from that last one and I can't blame him for avoiding that whole mess again.

So,,, you're working on a Nova. Ya know those make good Street Stocks right?? Just let me know when ya want me to come down and help knock the winders and trim off that thing and get it ready to race.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.