News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 23
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

General
Moderated by: Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> General >> new season
Author new season
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2011-04-06 on 08:07   
Ok Bob, Wonda called me sunday and was down on the hill for practice and said your asshole boss let you have time off to go down and watch, so how was it,I didnt even know they were having one or i would of come down, didnt do a damn thing sunday guess im going to have to look on dtr from now on to see what the hell is going on

Profiles of dirtman   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2011-04-06 on 15:36   
Damn Dirtman I thought you ran off and joined the gypsies or something. There was a post on this very site about the open practice too ya know. You missed some damn good practice laps Sunday. Looks like another fun year on the hill for sure. Hope to see ya there or Lakeville soon.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2011-04-06 on 20:23   
no just havent been on the ole comp. much this winter. Im plan on hitting the tracks more this year then last year also i have that car that im going to be taking to shows this summer.

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2011-04-07 on 09:53   
Shows?? I'll bet it would make a great street stock.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2011-04-07 on 15:10   
i dont think so. 68 nova as a street stock motor would have the power though. No have a few car shows im taking it to this summer.

Sigler23

Joined on:
Jul 29th, 2009

Classified
Posted: 2011-04-08 on 07:50   
Don't worry dirtman, I won't bash your Nova by saying it should be a street stock....ha ha ha.

Hope the weather cooperates for this weekend, I'm supposed to work the tower Saturday night, then our OOM practice is Sunday.

Profiles of Sigler23   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2011-04-08 on 08:22   
hi sigie how the hell u been, i got your sunday practice write up if the ole lady isnt doing anything sunday might take a ride down. weather not looking to good for tonight.

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2011-04-08 on 10:38   
Novas make great street stocks! Don't be a sissy and bring that thing out to play.

You'll never know how fast it is just sitting in a parking lot looking purrrty ya know. I've got some extra rivets and sheet metal so we can fix it up like new if something should happen on the track.

Good to see ya still lurking around here Sigler. I'd like to make it down for your practice but at these gas prices you may have to pick me up so we can car pool! Hell, I might just have to camp out on the hill Saturday night or something.

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.