News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 20
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

General
Moderated by: Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> General >> bored !!
Author bored !!
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2012-01-30 on 09:40   
So what has everyone been up to this winter. Bob i know u havient been doing shit but sitting around drinking coffee and eating hot dogs hahahaha, im ready for the weather to just stay nice instead of sunny and warm one day and cold as hell and snowing the next whats up with this shit

Profiles of dirtman   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Sigler23

Joined on:
Jul 29th, 2009

Classified
Posted: 2012-02-01 on 17:06   
I have been gritting my teeth, trying to heal up faster, but that isn't working.

Been doing lots of physical therapy though, and am close to possibly ditching the crutch, and switching to a cane / walking stick.

Gearing up for OOM racing, freelance announcing around the state, some radio work, and maybe some more car announcing at Hilltop.

Plus, goofing around with scratch building cheap RC planes.....since my racing days are over. (I'll still turn some laps though)

Hope to cross paths with ya at some point this season.

Later,
Sigler

Profiles of Sigler23   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2012-02-01 on 20:59   
Plenty of coffee but not much sitting on my ass. Vinyl and carbs are keeping me busy earlier than planned, and people keep screwing up their computers like crazy. I picked up computer repairs from another shop too just in case I get bored. Between that shop and mine a typical day has been 16-18 friggin hours since before the holidays. In my spare time there's always that racin stuff to work out of course. I know I'm way overdue for a new story here but I'm biting my tongue for now.

Good to hear from ya guys. Bob, I have no doubt you'll climb back on one of those death traps again as soon as you're able. It's just what crazy bastards like us do!

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2012-02-02 on 15:43   
good to hear from u old farts so the legs getting better by the sounds of it sigie maybe by racin season u well be runing around the pits , bob u need to tell that asshole boss of yours to get all the hours in now before racing starts . i have all the big races marked down front the hill and wcs that im going to this year by the time i pay for those i wont be able to afford to go to any others unless you loan me the money bob

Profiles of dirtman   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2012-02-02 on 22:20   
That asshole I work for doesn't pay very well so I'm not sure I can pay your way in.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.