News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 30
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

General
Moderated by: Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> General >> granddaughter
Author granddaughter
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2012-05-24 on 17:34   
damn bob you could of at least took your granddaughter to a real race track (dirt trackin) you going to wayne co. friday night for the outlaws.

Profiles of dirtman   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2012-05-25 on 08:47   
Deerfield is dirt,,, just not as dirty as others since they don't run Late Models or full size Sprints. She's been hounding me to go racing again so maybe next time she'll get the full "dirt" experience.

Umm, some of us have to work so I doubt you'll see me at there tonight. You know what an asshole my boss can be.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2012-05-25 on 11:31   
O sorry didnt know that you just need to tell that asshole boss of yours that your going tonight, im going with jeff and we are suppose to meet ed fridricks there i guess that place well be frigin packed i bet lol

hoss

Joined on:
Aug 24th, 2003

Lakeville,oh
Posted: 2012-05-25 on 15:21   
Good to see ya keeping the racing tradition going with the young generation.
Who know, maybe she can get gramps toget off of some of that moldy money and pay for her to race when she's old enough.
Can you say MINIWEDGE ?

Profiles of hoss   Email hoss   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2012-05-26 on 08:22   
there ya go bob like hoss said

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2012-05-26 on 13:45   
She was eyeballing those mini sprints at Deerfiled pretty hard. You guys wanna pitch in and sponsor the youngest and purrtiest DFC driver yet?

Hoss, ya better be knocking the dust off that ride of yours. It's about time to put that thing to use again.

[ Edited by Bob on May 26th, 2012 ]

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.