News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 24
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

General
Moderated by: Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> General >> Im back baby
Author Im back baby
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2016-01-14 on 16:33   
It don't look like anyone ealse has much to say on here Bob, but I'm back now baby Ya wished I would of won that lottery because I would of had a mod down there this year with you behind the wheel going to plan on getting some racing in this year so look for me

Profiles of dirtman   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2016-01-14 on 18:09   
Welcome back Dirtman! With all that money and ya wouldn't have bought me a late model? Hell, I woulda bought Lakeville and got ya a shiny new grader to play with. I sure as hell don't want to own a track but I figure that much money should keep one open for at least a few years. Then I'd hand the keys over to some other crazy bastard

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2016-01-22 on 09:17   
ya with that kind of money we could have both of them running the same night (that means double duty driving for ya lol). Or we could just buy Lakeville and see how long we could put up with all the shit

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2016-01-22 on 10:34   
I put up with plenty of shit over the years at that place already so it wouldn't be anything new to me. I guess we could put up with it until it turned my hair gray.

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2016-01-23 on 19:38   
till it turns gray I though it already was

Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2016-01-24 on 08:30   
It's lightly frosted dammit!

dirtman

Joined on:
Nov 30th, 2007

Posted: 2016-01-27 on 19:47   
Ok

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.