News Archive

Web Links

Topics

Your Account

Wengerd Enterprises

Race Ohio

Reed Tree Service

Racers For Tots
Help us brighten the lives of some really great kids!!

Racers Making A Difference

Who's Online?
Guests: 25
Members: 0
Total Registered: 92
Newest: LastCall

Firefox
DFC Racing recommends Mozilla's Firefox internet browser. It's just plain better and safer than anything else out there. Plus it's FREE!! Get Firefox!

Website Awards
DFC Racing is very proud of the fact that our website has won The Golden Web Award as well as the Racer's Choice Award year after year. Thanks folks!

[Racer's Choice Award Winner]

If you'd like a kickass site like this one, feel free to contact Bob to see what he can do for you.

DFC Racing: Forums

Online Racing
Moderated by: Bob, Bob

DFC Racing Forum Index >> Online Racing >> Online Racing Series Rules
Author Online Racing Series Rules
Bob

Joined on:
Apr 1st, 2002

Canal Fulton Ohio
Posted: 2004-05-03 on 14:14   
I just want to clear a few things up for folks wanting to join our online racing series. First of all, you MUST have the WCS carset and skins installed before trying to join us. You can find these files in our download section on this site. If you jump into our group without these files installed, you will be booted and banned before you know what hit you. We will no longer talk about it first, you will just be dropped like a rock! Sorry it has come to this but it's quite a pain in the ass dealing with people that just can't seem to read. Secondly, leave your attitude behind if you want to race with us. We get together to have fun but we also like to RACE. Yes, there will be some contact during the races but if you plan to take folks out on purpose, please find some other place to race. Rough driving will not be tolerated!! Well ok, there's a couple of our regulars that like to beat on me a bit but it's all in fun. We don't take each other out for any reason. Remember, we're racing for fun, not money or chicks for crissakes! If you are new to our group we expect to see you respect all members and keep your car under control. We understand that some new members will need time to get up to speed with us and all we ask is that you don't interfere with faster racers while you learn. If you do that, you'll have our respect, and you'll be whoopin on us before you know it. We gladly invite all newcomers to our series as long as you can follow these simple rules. If this becomes a problem though, we will return to our original members only so that we can enjoy our time online. Remember, we just do this stuff for the FUN!! You can find us online every Sunday night around 7:00 and some week nights too when you're ready. Just play nice dammit!!

Profiles of Bob   Email Bob   Go to the user WebSite Bob   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote
steve

Joined on:
Feb 17th, 2004

Posted: 2004-05-09 on 23:48   
yo hey whats up yall..this is steve...or as Dave knows me Steve da pimp...havent been able to race with you guys lately cause of my new job but man i swear i am gonna able to get in there with you guys and get whooped on by yall..lol as far as the illiterate idiots go just when you have enough competition in the room just switch and run directly off of one of our ip addresses...simple solution and everyonne can still have fun without having to switch your car back every time an idiot comes in there

Profiles of steve   Edit/Delete Post   Reply with Quote

Lock Topic Move Topic Delete Topic

Comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at webmaster@dfcracing.com.
Site design and custom programming by Stormsoul Studios.
All logos and trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners.
User submissions are the property of their posters, everything else is 2000-2017 by DFC Racing and/or Stormsoul Studios.